You are Invited
Springtime Package in the Finger Lakes
at Geneva On The Lake
Awake to the Beauty of Spring
This Springtime Package Offered for Your Stay before Friday, May 28, 2021
Crabapple tree in bloom at beautiful Geneva On The Lake
Enjoy Spring at GENEVA ON THE LAKE, a boutique resort hotel in beautiful Geneva, New York.
Stay in one of our One-Bedroom Suites and “work from home,” or stay in one of our 2-Bedroom Suites for your family getaway.
All suites feature a fully-equipped kitchen.
Your stay at this Italian Renaissance villa will include the following:
- One night in a beautiful Stickley-appointed Suite at GENEVA ON THE LAKE, situated on a bluff overlooking Seneca Lake on the Seneca Lake Wine Trail
- Candlelight three-course dinner with live music at Lancellotti’s, our renowned restaurant, or in the privacy of your own room with Room Service
- Breakfast served in Lancellotti’s by reservation ahead or in your suite with Room Service
- A burst of spring color with a bud vase and flowers, designed and handmade by Jacques Schickel of Maryhill Clayworks
- A bottle of Finger Lakes wine in your suite upon arrival
- Enjoy our bicycle built for two, or the other bikes, for a leisurely ride through Geneva’s Historic District and the campus of Hobart and William Smith Colleges.
- The Wall Street Journal is available complimentary in the morning.
Springtime Package Price from $386 for a Beautiful Deluxe Suite
*Price subject to change and varies with the “Type” of Suite and night chosen.
Tax, alcoholic beverages (except as indicated) and gratuity are not included.
*Package not available Saturday, April 3, or Friday, May 14 to Monday, May 17, 2021.
PLEASE CALL 315-789-7190 TO RESERVE YOUR SPECIAL.
1001 Lochland Rd., Rt. 14, Geneva, NY 14456
Special Events Happening Soon
- Easter Sunday Plated Brunch with Live Music – Sunday, April 4, 2021. Seatings start at 10:00 a.m. Reservations Required.
- Mother’s Day Plated Brunch with Live Music – Sunday, May 9, 2021. Seatings start at 10:00 a.m. Reservations Required.
- Geneva Music Festival’s Blue Grass Concert, Aaron Lipp and The Slacktones, in the Tent – Sunday at 2 p.m., May 30, 2021. Tickets required: www.genevamusicfestival.com
The Colonnade Pavilion on The Terrace overlooking the historic formal gardens, pool and Seneca Lake offers an outdoor restaurant seating option (weather permitting) for breakfast and cocktails daily, as well as, dinner with live music each night.
and Summer Flowers!
- Ten 2-Bedroom Suites
- Thirteen 1-Bedroom Suites
- Stickley appointed and spacious suites
- From 486 to 1,060 square feet each
- Also has living/dining room and kitchen
- Some with wood-burning fireplace
- Many with a Jacuzzi Tub
- À-la-carte breakfast
- Candlelight dinner with live music at Lancellotti’s, our renowned restaurant, or order Room Service
- Restored historic formal garden & pool on Seneca Lake
- Secluded walks and firepit
- The great outdoors on our 10 lakeside acres
- Friendly Service & Hospitality
To Reserve Call 315-789-7190