You are Invited
at Geneva On The Lake
Boutique Resort Hotel & Restaurant
Historic Geneva, New York,
the Heart of Finger Lakes Wine Country
Sunrise Morning overlooking the Terrace, Gardens and Seneca Lake
Our Classic Suite
2 Bedrooms, Wood Burning Fireplace, Jacuzzi Tub,
Ready Kitchen, 2 Baths, 1,060 Sq. Ft. Stickley-Appointed Comfort
THE HOME-AWAY-FROM-HOME SPECIAL INCLUDES
- One night in the beautiful Stickley-appointed Suite that you choose
- Complimentary $40 Voucher to experience a memorable candlelight dinner for two with live music in Lancellotti’s, our renowned restaurant, or enjoy our Room Service
- A bottle of delicious award-winning Finger Lakes wine in your suite upon arrival
- A leisurely, restful walk in the magnificent historic formal gardens amidst the natural beauty of our 10 acres on the Seneca Lake Wine Trail
Enjoy Amazing Cuisine at Lancellotti’s with Live Music
- For your convenience, complimentary fresh baked breakfast bread and local roasted coffee are available “to go” in The Parlor.Note: A served à-la-carte breakfast is offered Monday to Saturday 8 – 10 a.m. and Sunday 8:30 – 11:30 a.m.
- Enjoy our bicycle built for two, or the other bikes, for a leisurely ride through Geneva’s Historic District and the campus of Hobart and William Smith Colleges.
- Enjoy our firepit, or upon request ahead, a bonfire on the bluff.
- The Wall Street Journal is available and complimentary in the morning upon request.
Offered April 1st to August 31st 2021
“Home-away-from-Home Special” from . . . $246*
in a Beautiful Deluxe One Bedroom Suite
*Price (double occupancy) is subject to change and varies with the “Type” of Suite and night chosen.
Tax, alcoholic beverages (except as indicated) and gratuity are not included.
PLEASE CALL 315-789-7190 TO RESERVE YOUR SPECIAL.
1001 Lochland Rd., Rt. 14, Geneva, NY 14456
Ten 2-Bedroom Suites
Thirteen 1-Bedroom Suites
Stickley appointed and spacious suites
From 486 to 1,060 square feet each
Also has living/dining room and kitchen
Some with wood-burning fireplace
Many with a Jacuzzi Tub
À-la-carte breakfast with spacious seating
Candlelight dinner with live music at Lancellotti’s, our renowned restaurant, or order Room Service
Restored historic formal garden & pool on Seneca Lake
Secluded walks and firepit
The great outdoors on our 10 lakeside acres
Friendly Service & Hospitality
To Reserve Call 315-789-7190
1001 Lochland Rd, Geneva, NY 14456