Unique Executive Retreat
- Three Unique Conference Suites -
each with Architectural character and much natural light (up to 35
- Conference Coordinator -
experienced, available and focused on your meeting.
- Audio Visual Equipment available
in the conference room: LCD Projector, flip- charts, overhead and slide
projectors, screens and markers. A pad and pencil for each.
- High Speed Wireless Internet Service
- is complimentary and available in Suites and Conference Rooms.
- Breakout Suites - or gather on
the beautiful grounds.
- Fitness Room - with Life
Fitness Treadmill & Cross Trainer.
- Spa Services - massages in the
comfort and privacy of your suite by prearrangement.
- Candlelight Dining - offers
extensive menu of gourmet cuisine and a fine wine list.
- 29 Guest Accommodations -
furnished with Stickley, 10 with two bedrooms.
- Hospitality Suites - for
cocktail reception (premium pour).
- Complimentary continental breakfast.
- Air-Conditioning in all suites,
or the fresh lake breeze!
- Fax and Copy service on moments
- Limousine and Transportation
- A Complimentary Bottle of Fine Finger
Lakes Wine and a basket of fresh fruit in each suite on
- The New York Times
at your suite door daily or Wall Street Journal
upon request with arrangement ahead.
- Fresh Coffee and Assorted Teas
in your suite kitchen.
- Bottled Water in your
- Lawn Games - include: croquet,
badminton and horseshoes.
- Basketball Hoop.
- Lake Cruise - on Bella
Frascati, our 24' Pontoon Boat.
- Golf Course - 18 holes, nearby -
just 1 mile.
- VIP Wine Tour - on Seneca Lake
- Fishing Charters from our dock.
- Mountain Bikes on site
- Swimming Pool 70' outdoor.
- Sailing, canoeing and kayaking
from the dock.
- Tennis Courts on Hobart
& Wm. Smith Campus, ½ mile.
- Health Club passes for Geneva
- On Seneca Lake and the Seneca
Lake Wine Trail in the heart of New York State's Finger Lakes
- 7 miles from the New York State Thruway
Exit 42 then Route 14 South
- Rochester and Syracuse airports
are a 1 hour drive.